a deadly dare!!


‘A Sydney man is battling for his life in hospital today after eating a slug for a dare. The 21-year-old contracted rat lungworm disease – a rare form of meningitis – after the stunt, the ABC reported. Slugs and snails carry the disease, which is caused by a parasitic worm, and can cause fatal swelling of the brain and spinal cord’ – news.com. Turns out ma was right.

One thought on “a deadly dare!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s